Hospital Surface disinfectant Concentrate
Hydrogen peroxide 50% and Organic acids
Disinfect all contaminated and dirty sensitive surfaces by spraying or mopping
Amount and method of consumption:
Dilute the solution with a concentration of 2% (dissolve 20 cc of the solution in 980 cc of normal water), spray the floor and surfaces with the solution, 1min (Spore 20-60min) wait until the desired surface is disinfected.
The safest way to determine the viscosity and effective time of using concentrate disinfectants is obtained through microbial contamination tests on the surfaces by the relevant specialists at the same time.
Therefore, the viscosity and time of use can vary depending on the level of contamination of the surface, lipid, blood or peripherals, as well as the frequency and time of disinfecting.
- No pungent and annoying odor or harmful effects on the respiratory system
- Affecting a wide range of microorganisms (gram-positive, gram-negative bacteria, fungi and yeast)
- No carcinogenic and mutagenic effects
- No corrosion effect of metals, in defined dilutions
- No need to rinse and neutralize after consumption
- Stability and maintenance of effectiveness in a wide range of pH and consuming water temperature
- Duration of use after dilution 24 hours
- No harmful environmental effects
After antimicrobial activity, it decomposes to water and oxygen; then, no harmful residues.
Note: Most hospitals and treatment centers do not have industrial effluents and refinery; it is better to use surface disinfectants with no harmful environmental effects.